Do you love writing about various Entertainment and Lifestyle topics? We are looking for you!
Brick+ is a fully remote Media Company that dedicates to providing trending topics in the most entertaining way. As our main motive is to make readers search less, learn more, we do follow, research, and write topics to bring updated insights to readers.
As a part-time and full-time writer, you will:
- Report to your team leader, and focus on providing high-quality, plagiarism-free content.
- Develop story ideas on your own, based on your expertise.
- Produce 4-6 articles daily by identifying the trending topics, and covering many ideas with high-pageviews, or trends rating.
- Maintain an individual monthly PV threshold, that aligns the company’s goals.
- Work on weekends to capitalize on trending topics that our readers are interested in reading during their free time (you will be working three weekdays as well).
- Dive into research, making use of internal and external links, embeds, and sources to cite your story.
- Consistently deliver professional quality self-edited articles.
- Promote your works on official social media channels, and Reddit it!
What makes Brick+ a great place to work?
- We aim to be one of the top digital media companies, achieving the PV threshold of 10 million monthly readers within two years.
- We are a new and growing company, and we want you to grow with us as well.
- Work from home, a park, a coffee shop, or wherever you want. We have a distributed workforce, so you can choose to work while traveling as well.
- We offer competitive PPW (Pay Per Work), a flexible vacation policy, and monthly bonuses based on performance.
What you need to be a part of our team:
- A college degree or at least two years of work experience.
- A background and passion for writing topics in the Entertainment sphere.
- Working knowledge of SEO and experience in content management systems.
- A firm grasp of punctuation and grammar; knowledge of AP stylebook is a plus.
- Ability to self-edit and recognize interesting news elements.
- Willing to work and learn simultaneously.
If these opportunities interest you, fill out this application form.